What makes someone super affiliate
Learn more about techniques,checklist and many more
Those who are refer to as “Super Affiliate” make a great deal of selling other products that because they market and promote in the same way they would their own products .Even though there is sales page associates with each of the affiliate product
- They create a page on their own website,to get prospect ready to purchase : The Purpose of the page is to presale the item,in order word they get the prospect to prime and ready to purchase prior to sending them to owner’s sale site.
- Pay-per click (P.P.C) advertising : They also use pay-per click advertising to gain targeted prospects. They know that in order to make money they have to spend money . Of course most of them are masters of P.P.C. They know actually know what works ,exactly how much to bid and exactly how to attract right prospect. Because the learn how to play game so well . They Most often generate a deal of money than simply using free advertising methods.
But P.P.C and using their own website to promote products are only two methods they use. Other include –
- Writing product review and personal endorsement ,recommendation and testimonials.
- Operating niche blog that are directly associated with the product they are promoted.
- writing and distributed articles that contains information that are related to individual product which includes their affiliate link.
- Offering special bonus that is only available if the product is purchase through the affiliate own link.
- Giving away free tips and information either on their own website or distributed through eBook or auto-responder.
- Capturing prospect names and email address for future contact and on going follow up.
- Using their own marketing and promotional methods .
Although each of the methods are valuable and effective at least one is extremely important while other affiliate simply copying and pasting solo ads that the owner of the product is made available .
They are developing their own unique and original sales content. Instead of delivering an old message every other affiliate is handing out. They could put their own pin on it that means :
- The offer seems more valuable
- More Appealing
- More Original and
- of course they will ultimately generate more sales.
But that’s not all they do…
They also ensure their success by making certain they’re of to the right start. Rather than jump on every program that comes with product and services that comes in their way. They carefully pick and choose ones they’re confident can be marketed and promoted effectively.
Best Factors to choose the best products : Things like
- Determining the level of interest and demand.
- Evaluating whether or not the sale page is capable of converting the prospects you send into buyers.
- Verifying the overall quality and value of the product.
- Having sufficient about the product to market it effectively.
They don’t gain their status overnight. They work hard at what they do and put in whatever time and effort is necessary in order to outsell everyone else in their affiliate arena.
And the Ultimate payoff ?
A substantial income that can generate over and over again ,month after month and year after year for as long as their wish to continue marketing and promoting affiliate product.
Struggling affiliates VS Super affiliates
There are three types of affiliates:
- The struggling affiliate who can’t seem to bring in any consistent cash.
- The so-so affiliate who makes a few hundred dollars per month, but wants more.
- The super affiliate, who pulls down a nice commission check every month like clockwork.
If you’re either a struggling affiliate or a so-so affiliate, then you’re going to want to use this checklist to take you to super affiliate status.
Super affiliates checklist
Take a look…
→ Keep It Simple – Struggling affiliates tend to throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks. They jump from promoting one product to another, they deploy a dozen different traffic methods, and they’re always hustling but not getting anywhere very fast. If you want to take your business to the next level, keep it simple.
- Start with one offer to promote.
- Create one auto-responder series to promote it.
- Create one lead magnet to attract people to your list.
- Select one source of traffic and use it to send people to your lead magnet.
- Then optimize until this process is creating results for you.
- Once you have one source of traffic up and running, then and only then should you add another source.
- Start building your sales funnel with additional offers .
Get the point? Focus on one step at a time and get that piece working for you before you move onto the next step. Keep it simple.
→Set Goals – struggling affiliates may set goals, but they’re vague goals without any basis in reality. Super affiliates do it differently.Not only do they set goals, they then figure out exactly how they’ll achieve those goals. Now in order to “reverse engineer” your goals, you need to start keeping track of the data.
- How much traffic you generate.
- What percentage of this traffic subscribes to your mailing list.
- What percentage of these new subscribers buy an offer from your initial auto-responder series.
- How much money you make per subscriber per month.
- You’ll need to plug in your own numbers to determine how to achieve your goals.
But here’s a good rule of thumb: a well-targeted list can make about $1 per subscriber per month. So if you’re looking to make $10,000 per month, then one of your goals should be to grow your list as quickly as possible to 10,000 subscribers. So plan ahead.
→ Build A Team -They don’t try to do everything themselves. Instead, they outsource low value tasks to competent freelancers, which frees up their time for high value tasks. They also outsource tasks that they don’t have the skills to do. You can outsource:
- Blog posts.
- Social media posts.
- Lead magnet creation/opt-in page
- Bonus product creation.
- Video production.
- Graphics and design.
Here’s something else…
→ Reinvest Your Profits – They don’t blow their commission checks on a new car or fancy dinners. Instead, these affiliates know that the best investment they can make is to put all or part of the money right back into their business. So super affiliates reinvest their profits into things like advertising and outsourcing.
→ Generate Sales On the Bonus Delivery Page – That’s right, you can increase your income significantly simply by embedding backend offers into your bonus delivery pages. These can be your offers or another affiliate offer.
For example, if your bonus is a dessert cookbook, you can promote “Volume 2” of this cookbook right on your delivery page. Some affiliates have found this slick strategy actually puts more money in their pocket than the original affiliate commission!
Becoming a SUPER AFFILIATE isn’t something that accidentally happens to you. If you want to start getting respect in your niche, get vendors approaching you, and generate large commission checks consistently, then you need to start taking the steps outlined above.
Need a good place to start?
Begin with setting your goals and creating a plan to achieve those goals. Then use the other strategies in this guide to take your affiliate business to the next level!
To your success,
P.S: This training is going to reveal the 3 powerful strategies to making 5 figures affiliate commissions. Implement these 3 powerful strategies will TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS.